Saturday, September 18, 2010

New Justin.tv App Update with Live Broadcasting!

Justin.tv
Have you ever wanted to record and broadcast live from your iPhone or Android device? Yea, with my iPhone, I have always wanted to do that! A few days ago I was browsing through iTunes when I saw the update icon on iTunes and noticed that Justin.tv had a complete version upgrade. Yes, without thinking I clicked into it.

From Intomobile.com,
Justin.tv’s iPhone application had previously just been for watching live broadcasts, but it has been updated to allow broadcasting via mobile as well, complete with front-facing camera and flash support. Version 2.0 lets you share broadcasts on Twitter and Facebook, and have two-way chat with your audience. Of course, when it comes to video streaming via mobile, the quality will depend a lot on your wireless coverage, but within a Wi-Fi zone, it should be fine.
Well, then, if you have an iPhone or an Android what are you waiting for! Go get the app now! I'll get back to you guys after I test it out!

Download:
iTunes Store Web Page (iTunes)
Android Store Web Page (Justin.tv)

No comments:

Post a Comment